Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Monday.

I went to breakfast with my boss this morning, and since he paid for my beer the other night, it was my turn to fork out the cash today. He tried, but that would have been creepy and date-like. In addition to that just being icky, I'm pretty sure the BF wouldn't like it too much. That, and it would just be unfairly taking advantage of someone just because they have a better job than me. And that's not nice.

Went to Cora's* and spent too much money. Breakfast for two, including tip, was slightly less than $35. Isn't breakfast supposed to be the least expensive meal to eat out? Yikes.

*Am I the only one on Earth that dislikes Cora's? I haven't eaten there in a few years, and now I remember why. I find that while their stuff is fresh, well-plated, and relatively abundant, it's also ridiculously over-priced. I did NOT enjoy my raspberry crepe, and resent paying $12 for something I couldn't even finish because it was icky. Oh well. Live and learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts?